- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
The Company adopts an integrated business model, operating with project development, sales and construction, as well as offering financing to clients.
- Focus on the city and Metropolitan area of São Paulo (84% of the PSV of the Company’s land bank by the end of the 4Q12);
- Purchase of lots by addition (acquisition of smaller adjacent areas, adding up into a larger lot);
- Acquisition of land preferably in cash, avoiding exchanges;
- Compliance with strict viability criterias.
- Medium to High-End income residential and commercial projects;
- Demand Analysis:
- Search for areas with lower supply and competition
- Adapting projects to regional demand
- Anticipation of market trends;
- Maximization of land usage, in compliance with regional legislation;
- Brand recognized by punctuality and quality of projects.
- Own brokerage team (Tec Vendas) with more than 600 brokers;
- Modern system to assist brokers and the client base;
- Confirmation of region´s expected demand;
- Relevant participation in sales of inventory units.
- Own construction team;
- Planning team operating independently from the Execution Team, guaranteeing the strict control of internal costs, deadlines and quality and the compliance with EZTEC’s standards;
- Savings with management fees by avoiding third-party construction;
- Construction sites are predominantly in São Paulo and its Metropolitan Area which enables the Company to establish long-term strategic partnerships with suppliers.
- Organized growth financed with own Cash Flow generation;
- The Company operates with Net Cash;
- Direct financing to clients, generating Financial Revenue at IGP-M+12% p.a.
- Total absence of Corporate Debt, using only financing lines from the Government’s Housing Program (SFH), with limits that are pre-approved with major financial institutions.